|KeySkills||CMS Developer, PHP Developer|
|Job Description||AdGaem seeks an experienced PHP developer to join our growing team in Delhi, India.
The PHP/CMS developer is responsible for developing and maintaining open source CMS plugins and company owned websites that are based on Drupal, Joomla, and WordPress CMS platforms.
- Develop and maintain SEO optimized, cross-browser compatible web and mobile experiences that work seamlessly across all modern devices and browsers.- Develop and maintain CMS plugins to help connect Gold Lassos proprietary software to various CMS platforms.
- Work closely with the project management and design team to develop cutting edge storytelling experiences
- Test to identify any technical problems
- Assist the content team in the application & use of open source CMS platforms
- Work closely with the QA team to curate and resolve open issues.
- Deploy websites to staging and production environments
|KeySkills||Responsive Web Designer|
|Job Description||– Candidate should have expertise in HTML5 and CSS3 to develop responsive websites and web applications front-end.
– Candidate should have creativity to design new screens, brochures etc. Using Photoshop.
– Candidate should have knowledge to develop sites using latest CSS frameworks like Bootstrap etc
– Design of Web sites & Web Apps
– Provide Superior User Experience
– Producing products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
– Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and software developments
Candidate Must have knowledge of below mentioned skills :
3. Flash and Fireworks